Therapy: Dealing with disease and reestablishing HEALTH
In a society of billions of cells that make up the human body, the effort of successful continuous communication between them, decoding messages from the environment and achieving and maintenance of harmony between all of these is an endless process with the purpose of maintaining life and health. The smallest disruption in communication or delayed response to some message (stimulus) which can be physical (change in temperature, microbes, etc.) or psychological (threat, loss of relationship, internal or external conflict) can lead to unbalances, disharmony, illness (loss of health), threat to bodily function or life and requires immediate attention-THERAPY.
In an environment constantly changing in unpredictable ways, the human body is asked to process messages-stimuli, to register, analyze, prioritize and organize a plan of action that will lead to a successful adaption to the ever-changing environment.
Every second something can go wrong and dysfunctional communication, wrong prioritizing and analyzing the messages-stimuli can lead to loss of harmony and loss of health. Health is not a static state but a continuous straggle towards harmony.
Every organism has its own programs of achieving harmony. Other programs are inherited by ancestors, other have been installed through learning during the process of life. There are programs that are successful and others that are not. There are programs installed that malfunction in organizing, adapting and following the flow of life that can cause disruption in the internal harmony and lead to loss of health. These inefficient programs lead the organism )body) to a constant state of stress with the result of fatigue and fear. Fear reveals the lack of successful and sufficient adaptation programs and it causes even more stress that leads to exhaustion.
The process through which the results of malfunctioning programs are corrected and the effect of correcting and upgrading these programs is the process of therapy.
Some therapies target the results of the malfunction. Others try to correct-upgrade and work towards the development of these basic programs.
Horses help in realizing the malfunctions of survival programs, help in correcting the faults and help these programs to develop.
- Horses are big animals creating fear to many people. Working with them helps understanding fear and developing programs to deal with it.
- Horses don’t use verbal communications. They help in understanding non-verbal communication and creating programs that “understand” and better a wider spectrum of stimuli.
- Horses can act-react with unpredictable ways. They help people perceive, analyze and decode messages with greater speed to reprogram themselves in more efficient alertness and to acquire new behaviors and new solutions. They help by teaching survival in unpredictable environments and the creation of patterns of responses that minimize stress and fear.
- Horses don’t obey. The y help understanding the programs of control and the installed patterns that are overpowering emotions. They help developing programs of cooperation and communication based on respect. They help people deal with the personal needs for control and power.
- Horses communicate with the emotional part of the person, helping in the realization of emotions, needs and desires beyond the resistances of though.
- They feel and absorb the symbolisms that are projected on them and act according to these symbols. They help the people to understand their relationship with these symbols, they reveal the mechanisms of projection that appear to be helpful but in reality are disruptive. Horses, by acting directly on the programs of communication, change and danger, help “clean” these programs from dysfunctional installations and lead to the development and reinforcement of these programs, thus helping to achieve a better understanding and an enhanced sense of coping with life changes, leading to harmony and maintenance of health.